COVID-19 Update: Fondren Library is closed to the public until further notice. We have updated this page to reflect current information and ways to get help and information. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Borrowing privileges are available to members of the Friends of Fondren.
Depository Library for United States Government Information
Staff at Kelley Center for both the Federal Depository Library Program and Patent and Trademark Resource Center will be working remotely until further notice.
If you have related questions:
- Email us
- Call: 713-348-5483
- You can also email us for Zoom reference, research consultancy, or an instruction session.
24/7 Self-Help available:
Due to Fondren Library's current policy, PubEast and PubWest Databases are not available to the general public during the fall semester 2020. For any questions, please email us.
Friends of Fondren
All Friends of Fondren members receive:
- Library circulation privileges
- Advance notice of lectures, receptions, the annual gala and other special events.
- News from Fondren, published twice a year.
- Digital Media Commons' printer services. Additional fees may apply.
Local universities and museums
Visitors from local universities, museums and other institutions may have privileges at Fondren. Please consult our Community Borrowers table to see if you are eligible to borrow items.
K-12 Classes and other groups