Get registered to vote! The TX deadline is October 5, 2020.
Register to vote and learn everything you need to be a voter this year! Rice Volunteer Deputy Voter Registrars (VDVRs) will be outside the Fondren academic quad entrance (weather permitting) with voter registration forms, information, and more. Come by if you need to register to vote or have any questions!
- If you would like to register in Harris County (Houston), be sure to have your Texas Drivers License number, Texas Identification number, OR the last four digits of your social security number ready to fill out your application.
- If you have never been issued any of these but meet TX eligibility requirements, you may also fill out an application.
- These are physically distanced events with a limit of four people (including volunteers) at the event tables. In general, volunteers will follow Rice University and National Voter Registration Day guidelines for fall 2020 in-person events.
Dates and Times:
- Sep 28, 2-4 pm
- Sep 29, 1-4 pm
- Sep 30, 2-4 pm
- Oct 1, 1-4 pm
- Oct 2, 10 am-12 pm, 2-4 pm
- Oct 5, 2-4 pm
- Outside Fondren Library, academic quad side
- In the case of inclement weather, we will be inside on the first floor
- Voter registration and information, where members of the Rice community may get help with any questions they have, pick up a postcard application to take away, or register to vote and get a free pen to take home.
- Kelley Center, UX Office, Fondren VDVR Group
- Civic Duty Rice, Rice College Republicans, Rice Young Democrats